Gregory S. Burdick
- I graduated from California Western School of Law and was on the California Western Honors Board. I am also a member of the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- My practice of more than 29 years has been dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services for my clients while maintaining a dedicated and committed concern for their legal and emotional needs in their time of crisis. I am always available to discuss the case in a timely fashion as well as any concerns or questions my clients may have in the comfort of a low key but professional office environment. I take each case personally and will fight for your rights to the same extent I would for anyone close to me. A lawyer and his client must have a special relationship of trust and understanding. I make sure that my clients feel they are important and that I have their best interests in mind at all times.
- Choosing a lawyer may be one of the most important decisions that you make. You will not know if you are getting the best lawyer by choosing one from a billboard, television or from the telephone book. My client’s are my best resource. I do not advertize so all new clients have been referred by other clients, associates and friends or find me on the internet.
- I am a certified county court and family law mediator.
- I am a member of the Florida Bar Family Law section and a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
© 2011 by Law Offices of Burdick P.A. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer | Sitemap